There are numerous reasons a tree may need to be removed. Damage, disease or safety can create problems for your home or landscape. Our ISA Certified Arborists can evaluate and remove trees safely and efficiently.
Common signs or indicators a tree may need to be removed:
- Too close to a house, foundation, sidewalk, underground pipes or power lines
- Leaning badly to one side or the other
- Dead or hollow sections in the trunk or branches
- Chipped or peeling bark and cracks in the trunk
- Decay-producing fungi, such as mushrooms, growing at the base of the trunk
- Leaves falling off early or not coming back at all in the Spring